The UC Aquatic Center is home to Cal Adventures’ Summer Camps, where you can learn to sail, windsurf, paddleboard and sea kayak. It is the meeting and drop off place for the following camps: Adventure Paddling, Afternoon Adventures, Discovery Camp, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Sea Kayaking, and Windsurfing.
The UC Aquatic Center is located in the Berkeley Marina at 124 University Ave, Berkeley, CA
Click on a plus sign (+) to reveal more information.
- Adventure Paddling Camp
- After School Boating and Climbing
- Afternoon Adventures Camp
- Discovery Camp
- Rock Climbing Camp (meeting place)
- Sailing Camp
- Sea Kayaking Camp
- Windsurfing Camp
- Telephone: 510 642-4000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCAC information hotline: 510-642-7707